Any building where people will spend a good deal of their time per day should have a convenient restroom. Modular restrooms are a quick, effective solution.
Cost Effective Construction
Porta-King modular restrooms are ideal for building inside manufacturing or warehouse facilities. Since modular construction is much faster than conventional construction, our clients save thousands of dollars in reduced labor cost. In addition, the speed of the installation process saves you money by dramatically reducing the down time in the construction area and less disruption to daily business practices.
The flexibility of our modular restrooms enables a nearly limitless variety of design options. Our basic modular restroms include:
- 3" thick wall panels for outstanding structural performance
- Walls with a solid insulating core to provide excellent thermal insulation and sound control
- Painted steel or diamond embossed anodized aluminum exterior wall surfaces laminated to a ½" layer of drywall create a highly durable and impact resistant wall system
- A layer of UL Class 1 EPS (expanded polystyrene) to create an insulated core.
- Optional plywood reinforced panels provide extra support for attachment of plumbing fixtures or other heavier accessories
- A layer of fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) to provide water resistance along with an easy to clean finished surface
See our Design Resource Center for more details.
Factory Assembled Option
While you can choose modular restrooms that are constructed on-site, you can also choose to ship your modular restroom to your site pre-assembled. This includes:
- Fork-lift-able structural steel floor structure
- Factory plumbed fixtures
- Factory installed electrical systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Factory Installed Fire Suppression Systems
We can even install a complete fire suppression system if desired.
Why You Should Choose the Porta-King Team
With over 160,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we have unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities. However, Porta-King’s real strength comes from our unbeatable team of engineers, field sales personnel, and customer service representatives.
- Our engineering team has over 100 years of combined experience in modular building design.
- We have experienced field sales personnel located in cities throughout the US who can meet locally with our customer to review our products and discuss application requirements.
- Our inside customer service team is well versed and highly experienced, offering quick turn around on quotes or answers to any customer questions.
Call us today to hire The Porta-King Team for your modular building project.