A prefabricated shelter from Porta-King offers the perfect solution of comfort and convenience for employees and customers in non-smoking environments, protection from inclement weather, a safe and secure way to protect valued equipment and many other custom applications. They are economical and they are flexible. They are quick to implement. They are strong and attractive.
Eliminate expensive on-site construction costs - Shelters ship fully assembled, including exterior roof; ready for immediate use after off-load and anchor.
- We offer custom layouts designed to your specifications to coordinate with existing building designs.
- We offer free design assistance so that your Porta-King shelter will meet the unique design requirements of individual projects.
- We can provide installation services for all our products anywhere in North America
- Our time tested durable construction features insure that our shelters will provide years of trouble free service.
Project completion for a prefabricated shelter versus conventional construction is shorter for various reasons such as:
- Pre-engineered products which streamlines design / architect time.
- Products comes from one source versus many which eliminates the coordination of multiple contractors from various trades.
Strong and Attractive
- Durable welded steel construction provides a rigid structure for long life service in high traffic environments such as bus and valet shelters at airports, municipalities, hotels, hospitals, parking lots and token/ticket purchase at mass transit stations.
- Safe and secure protection for valued equipment against vandalism, theft and inclement weather, and many other custom applications.
- Anodized aluminum window frames are a standard feature eliminating the need for routine maintenance and enhancing the longevity of the shelter’s superior aesthetics.
- Clear tempered safety glass windows are standard in all shelters providing comfort and security for patrons paying for parking in unattended lots and garages.
- Shelters come in a wide variety of layouts and standard colors with custom colors available at no additional cost.
- Our unique construction features, developed over 40 plus years of manufacturing, create a superior finished product.
Supports Sustainable Design
Shelters ship fully assembled, yielding a dramatically cleaner jobsite when compared to conventional construction – this also offers less disruption to operations during construction.
Porta-King Building Systems offers more prefabricated and modular building solutions than any other manufacturer. All of these products have attributes that support the efforts of those companies and organizations who want to incorporate a sustainable design philosophy into their business.
In addition, we can support various elements toward securing LEED certification for both new and retrofit construction projects with all of the products we manufacture.
Find more details on our Design Resource Center website.
The Porta-King Team
- Our engineering team has over 100 years of combined experience in the design of prefabricated shelters.
- We are better prepared to handle complex design requirements.
- We have experienced field sales personnel located in cities throughout the US.
- We are available to meet locally with our customers to review our products and discuss application requirements.
- Our inside customer service team is well versed and highly experienced.
- We offer complete turnkey service on all projects.
- We offer quick turn around on quotes and we are ready to answer customer questions.
- We have unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities with over 160,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
Large manufacturing facilities often suffer from having too much open space. Such large spaces can make for cavernous work environments that are not conducive to getting work done. Modular wall partitions can be used to help tune out distractions and make for a dedicated workspace inside even the largest of factories. +More+
In order to get your sporting event the attention it deserves, you will need to invite the press to cover it. If you want the press to come, you had better be able to accommodate them. This is why it is so important to have a quality press box.+More+
As the anti-smoking laws have become increasingly prevalent in cities across America, accommodations need to be made for those who continue to smoke. +More+
This Porta-King Durasteel prefabricated transit shelter includes a solar panel that provides...+More+
Porta-King's unique Durasteel construction provides strength,ensures years of trouble free serviceMarch 25, 2010: ST LOUIS, MO ? Porta-King, a m...+More+
"Pay Shelters" from Porta-King shield patrons from the elements while protecting currency from moisture and damage during transactions.Pay Shel...+More+
Porta-King Building Systems offers smoking shelters to keep facilities in accordance with today's Clean Indoor Air Act, which prohibits smoking in ...+More+
Porta-King's Durasteel bus shelters feature optional photocell-activated, dusk-to-dawn lighting...+More+
Porta-King Building Systems has received confirmation of our registration with the United States Department of State as a manufacturer and exporter of defense articles as required by the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR Part 122).