Environmental rooms are essential when you need a controlled environment to produce quality goods. Choosing a modular option is an easy, adaptable, and affordable solution to your environmentally controlled needs.
Control Humidity & Temperature with a Modular BuildingAt Porta-King, we understand modular environmental rooms can be used for a wide variety of manufacturing applications that require humidity and temperature control, including:
- Quality Control Labs
- Dry Rooms
- Plant Growth Chambers
- Powder Coating E-Rooms and other rooms for paint applications
Custom Designs for Your Application NeedsDue to environmental rooms’ wide variety of applications, Porta-King offers a diverse range of construction options so your modular building meets your needs:
- Ceilings: Porta-King’s offers a variety of ceiling system options to address different application requirements. This includes a variety of ceiling tile finishes, gasketed grid systems and even a panelized option.
- Modular wall systems: Porta-King has several high quality options—Versa-King 3, VKHD 6 and Monolith—all provide varying degrees of environmental control. In addition, environmental rooms can come in custom panel finishes like painted steel, high pressure laminates, and more. You can also choose extra tall walls to accommodate personnel or equipment.
- Catwalks or mezzanines: Additional structures in your environmental room can support equipment and protect personnel when accessing high hard to reach areas inside the room.
- Load bearing roofs: Decrease your environmental room’s footprint by putting equipment on the roof. Load bearing roofs can support fire suppression, maintenance, and other mechanical equipment.
- Doors: One basic way to control humidity and temperature is to control how things and people come in and out of the building. Porta-King environmental rooms can be equipped with overhead doors (manual or mechanical), impact doors, large sliding doors (manual or mechanical), large single doors, and double swing doors.