Sensitive equipment inside hospitals, laboratories and manufacturing facilities all conduct processes that need environments free of contamination for peak performance and output. Modular cleanrooms are a secure way to create the required clean space necessary for sensitive equipment or materials.
ISO CertificationsCleanrooms are typically certified with ISO standards that establish the level of cleanliness that must be maintained inside. These ISO standards require a comprehensive design by an industry expert that takes into account:
- The existing environment.
- Application requirements.
- Mechanical system design.
- Materials used to create the modular cleanroom.
Create a Clean Environment for Sensitive MaterialsPorta-King’s modular cleanrooms perform just as good as conventionally built cleanrooms with several advantages:
- Precut components for much cleaner initial set up. No need to put up barriers to contain dust and debris common with conventional construction.
- Faster initial set up to start cleanroom operation.
- Flexibility to change as space or application requirements change.
- Different framing and connection methods for panel assembly. This includes aluminum framed systems or tongue and groove side panel connection methods
- A wide array of wall surface finishes like Painted Steel, HPL, PVC and other durable, non-shedding surfaces.
- Custom wall compositions to address thermal ratings and sound attenuation requirements.
- System design for space planning
- Mechanical system integration
- Site condition analysis