Parking booths are a great solution for hospitals, sports facilities, parks, hotels or other venues that need to monitor the flow of traffic entering and exiting their property. They provide instant shelter for attendants and equipment involved in revenue collection or other parking functions.
Add Security to Parking Areas & BuildingsFor areas that host hundreds of people a day, parking booths allow facilities to monitor who comes in and out of their buildings and parking areas. That way, guests will feel more secure when entering these areas. A variety of added construction features are available, including:
- Security screens so attendants can easily monitor the area.
- Exterior lighting for increased safety.
- High security locks to prevent unauthorized access.
A Green Design Keeps Employees ComfortableEmployees working in attendant booths need to be comfortable while doing their job. The heat of summer and the cold of winter can be miserable to work in, so customizing it with these construction options will make your employees comfortable and save energy:
- Control the climate with HVAC units to heat the booth in the winter and cool it in the summer.
- Energy efficient doors and windows to prevent energy loss, which can save you money.
- Self-sufficient plumbing and electrical systems so the booth can operate independently of your main building.