As anti-smoking laws become more prominent across the U.S., smokers need a safe, comfortable place where they can smoke without being alienated. Smoking shelters offer a budget friendly and quick solution that can offer smokers a convenient option at your facility.
Free Up Walkways & EntrancesHaving people congregated around building entrances and pathways is unsightly as well as disrupting to traffic. Installing a smoking shelter will give them a place where they can relax and smoke without breaking any anti-smoking laws or congesting pathways.
Keep Your Employees ComfortableOther prefabricated shelter construction options include:
- Integrated aluminum benches to keep occupants comfortable year-round.
- Exhaust fans so occupants don’t get overwhelmed by smoke.
- Customized electrical systems to light the shelter or provide outlets so occupants can charge their mobile devices.
- Cigarette urns and trash cans for easy disposal of cigarette butts and trash.
Improve the Appearance of Your GroundsSmoking shelters come in a variety of sizes and configurations so you can easily match it to the aesthetics of your facility.
- Clear tempered safety glass with full perimeter viewing can be tinted for glare and heat reduction.
- Anodized aluminum window framing eliminates the need for routine maintenance and maintains the smoking shelter’s
- Rigid structures withstand the harshest winds and weather conditions, ensuring years of continual use.
- Standing seam and other roof design options for a more dramatic look.