YAG lasers are precise, essential, but potentially dangerous pieces of equipment if factories don’t take the right precautions. Although they don’t serve as an active laser guard, modular laser enclosures do create a protective barrier for YAG lasers.
Providing Safety & Convenience
Modular laser enclosures provide many benefits for your factory in order to keep employees, machines, and the surrounding area safe, including:
- Tested in accordance with IEC 60825-4:2009-06.
- Creating a light-tight operating environment required for laser operations.
- Provides a sealed environment to facilitate faster evacuation of smoke from laser operations through air handling equipment.
- Many custom design options to support ancillary safety equipment such as custom doors, safety locking devices, laser glass and more.
- Load bearing floors for increased portability.
- A panelized design for easy set up around new or existing lasers.
Get Fast, Dependable, & Budget-Friendly Results
Like all of our modular buildings, laser enclosures provide a budget friendly solution for your factory. Construction can be completed in as little as a day so you can get back to work.
In addition, modular laser enclosures have flexible designs. Porta-King will work with you to help you create a laser enclosure that fits your needs and budget. Free on-site support is always available.
These are some of our YAG laser enclosure case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Equipment Enclosure Equipped to Protect Automotive Laser - There is no project that is too big for Porta-King to handle. Porta-King recently partnered ...
- Porta-King Supplies Solutions for Laser Manufacturing Industry - ST LOUIS, MO– In the laser manufacturing industry, operator and plant safety is a critical ...