If you need an affordable way to protected isolated equipment, consider investing in a prefabricated equipment shelter. Unlike fully enclosed equipment enclosures that protect large, noisy manufacturing equipment, Porta-King’s outdoor equipment shelters are used when the equipment doesn’t require a fully enclosed structure.
Reliable Structures for Any Outdoor Conditions
We use a heavy-duty steel structural framework to build equipment shelters. This framework provides extra protection for your equipment. All shelters receive two coats of industrial grade acrylic enamel. The structural post and anchor plates are pre-coated with a bituminous rust inhibitor to assure the longevity of our shelters.
Custom Designs for Form & Function
No matter what your specifications, Porta-King offers a wide variety of customized options to meet your needs, including:
- Custom paint & signage.
- Custom roofs including standing seam and other architectural designs
- Roof mounted lifting lugs
- Explosion proof electrical systems
- Custom glazing, including ballistic rated available
- Backlit signage is also a popular option for equipment shelters
Affordable, Reusable Structures with Prefabricated Construction
Outdoor equipment shelters, like all our prefabricated shelters, are built at our factory and shipped directly to your specified site. Simply off load and place onto a new or existing concrete pad and anchor into position.
These are some of our prefabricated shelter case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Baltimore School Improves Safety with an Entry Vestibule from Porta-King - Safety is one of the top priorities at Bnos Yisroel, a girls school in Baltimore… ...
- Porta-King Products Chosen for New Vestibule at Bank of America - The Bank of America in Glen Burnie, Maryland had a problem. Their current store-front vestibule… ...
- Durasteel ES Shelter Protects Fuel Blending Equipment at Pilot Stations - For truck stops that blend their own fuel and ethanol on site, protecting the blending… ...
- Prefabricated Construction Allows Parks to Make the Most of Off-Season - With summer over, amusement parks are entering their off-season and should take this time to… ...
- Prefabricated Towers Protect Endangered Species & Turbines - Prefabricated buildings can contribute to sustainability in more ways than one. As the United States… ...