Affordable Custom Designs Fit Your Unique Needs
Prefabricated press boxes have customizable construction options that let you create the press box that best meets your needs:
- Accessible roofs with guard rails allow photographers and videographers to safely view the event without any obstructions. The roof can be accessed from inside the press box via a hatch to increase security and safety.
- Custom layouts comfortably accommodate equipment and personnel like coaches, announcers, and press so everyone has enough space to enjoy the event or work efficiently.
- Custom exterior paint can match your team colors for real school spirit.
- Custom shelving and cabinetry to house equipment used inside the press box.
- Climate Control to cool the press box in the summer and keep it warm in the winter, keeping occupants comfortable year-round.
High Quality Materials Build Durable, Low Maintenance Press Boxes
We manufacture two different press box construction design options that utilize Durasteel or Duraluminum. These high quality materials will create durable structures that last for years in any weather condition and are virtually maintenance free. Prefabricated press boxes can also be constructed with mezzanines to create an independent support structure separate from the bleachers.
In this video we walk you through a 12’ x 26’ Durasteel PC press box with mezzanine structure, viewing deck and overhead canopy at Delbarton High School in Morris Township, New Jersey.
Quick Installation Reduces Stadium Downtime
Porta-King’s prefabricated press boxes are built offsite and arrive ready-to-install. A quick install means no construction mess in your stadium or time lost to construction. Our professional team of designers will work with you to create a prefabricated press box that is right for you by evaluating your design requirements and the site conditions to ensure a seamless installation.