Rapid Deployment of Your Guard Booth to Ensure the Safety and Comfort of Your Team.
Our ballistic-rated buildings are delivered to your site fully assembled and ready for immediate occupancy. This includes all interior build-outs, including optional factory plumbed restrooms to support 24/7 security operations.
Meet Security Guidelines with Structures Engineered for Maximum Protection.
When your site must meet security standards, rely on Porta-King to be a step ahead with processes and materials that surpass safety expectations.
- Superior Design to Ensure Safety – Solid sheets of high strength steel are used for each wall to create a seamless ballistic barrier from grade level to the roof line. This design creates a ballistic rated envelope free of seams that can create potential zones of weakness.
- Construction That Meets Ballistic Rating – A wide array of threat levels can be addressed with a range of ballistic ratings that meet UL or NIJ design requirements.
- Unsurpassed Fit and Finish – Unlike competitors that take short cuts in the fabrication process to reduce their costs, we take the extra steps necessary to create a finished product that looks better and lasts longer.
- Architectural Features That Impress – Our gallery highlights the many custom design features we can incorporate into our ballistic-rated buildings.
Porta-King has the Production Capacity and Onsite Support You Need.
No one offers a more comprehensive program to meet your expectations than us. This includes great customer service, experienced designers, unsurpassed production capacity, and excellent onsite support. Here is what you can expect:
- Two facilities totaling 160,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- Outstanding onsite support through regional sales offices located throughout the United States
- Unlimited design capabilities to address your unique application requirements
- Fifty plus years of design and fabrication experience
When the threat level demands it, Porta-King creates solutions for prefabricated guard booths that meet your site’s unique safety needs. Contact us for more information.