MCC Enclosures Give Your Engineers Centralized Control
A motor control center (MCC) consists of single or multiple enclosed sections grouped together for larger application requirements. These assemblies allow engineers to control electric motors in a central location. Typically found in large industrial buildings, these setups can include motor starters, circuit breakers, programmable controllers, metering equipment, and more. Any facility that operates a large number of electric motors may have use of MCCs, including the automotive industry and different commercial installations. At Porta-King, we supply the enclosure that protects MCC equipment.
At Porta-King, Fully Fabricated Structures with Custom Options are Just the Beginning
We offer benefits that other manufacturers just can’t match:
- Our buildings ship to site fully fabricated and ready for use. We also offer a modular designed system that is assembled onsite for interior applications.
- Our prefabricated assemblies are typically equipped with lifting lugs or rigging points in the floor structure to facilitate installations by crane or other lifting equipment.
- We can either ship to the final destination for the MCC equipment or to a staging area, so the MCC equipment can be installed and tested prior to being shipped to the final destination.
- Because we operate in a very large manufacturing plant, we can also facilitate installation of the MCC equipment at our facility.
- We offer a wide range of construction options to address different application requirements.
- Our engineers provide high quality workmanship along with our heavy duty construction features to ensure our enclosures will last for decades with little or no maintenance.
- For added protection in isolated locations, we offer ballistic rated construction.
- All floor plans are custom designed to meet application requirements.
- Code compliance for any destination in North America.
- Our custom building options include the following:
- Ballistic-rated materials
- Faux stone, brick, concrete composite siding, and custom paint finishes
- Sloped, gabled and other custom roof designs
- Custom architectural design enhancements for walls and roof structure
- High security locks and door hardware
- Large, multi-section designs to create larger enclosures
Superior Construction Quality and Support Put Us Above the Competition
With years of experience in prefabricated and modular construction, Porta-King is your best bet for durable, cost-effective MCC enclosures.
- 50-plus years of experience in designing and manufacturing custom prefabricated and modular enclosures
- Unsurpassed production capacity of over 160,000 sq ft of manufacturing space
- On-site support for design review and installation coordination
- A centralized location to better serve all of the U.S. and North America
- Stackable designs
If you have questions about our products or the industries we’ve served, please contact us. Our designers will be happy to discuss your particular project with you.