No matter the desired application, Porta-King is dedicated to making sure that you get a safe and reliable product that will meet your needs. That’s why we design, build, and erect mezzanines for your facility that help improve worker safety, allow access to high areas, and/or provide the additional storage you need. Mezzanines are really intended for added space whether it’s for storage or equipment, machinery, and personnel.
Practical, Space-Saving Solutions for a More Productive Floor
One of the most cost-effective solutions to working with limited space is to build up instead of out. Prefabricated modular mezzanines help:
- Make more room in the workplace by creating new space while maintaining the area underneath for personnel, additional equipment, or other storage opportunities.
- Keep equipment safely off the floor and out of your employees’ way. Elevating equipment also protects it from floods and other accidents.
- Create new employee workspaces without constructing brand new expansions.
- Support multi-story modular structures that are extra tall or have large clear span conditions.
By adding layers to the workplace with modular mezzanines and increasing accessibility, you’ll be able to save valuable space and make your workplace more efficient.
Custom Designs that Prioritize Safety
Workplace accidents are dangerous and costly. All Porta-King’s modular mezzanines and platforms are IBC compliant and are fitted to your desired application to ensure safety and reliability. These modular steel mezzanines offer:
- Guard railings on the platform and staircases that are factory welded sections to enable faster field installation. Railings prevent employees working at higher elevations from falling.
- Gusseted type 3 connections to improve the modular structure’s stability and resistance even under seismic conditions.
- Seamless integration with other modular products to ensure optimal fit and function.