Add Security to Parking Lot Areas & Buildings
For areas that host hundreds of people a day, parking attendant booths allow facilities to monitor who comes in and out of their buildings and parking areas. That way, guests will feel more secure when entering these areas.
A variety of added construction features are available, including:
- Security screens so attendants can easily monitor the area.
- Exterior lighting for increased safety.
- High security locks to prevent unauthorized access.
Ballistic rated construction is also available for parking attendant booths. Depending on your needs, U.L. Ratings Levels 1 – 8 and NIJ Threat Ratings Levels I – IV bullet resistant designs are available to provide the ultimate in added security.
Quality Design Features Keep Employees Safe and Comfortable
Employees working in parking attendant booths need to be comfortable while doing their job. The heat of summer and the cold of winter can be miserable to work in, so customizing it with these construction options will make your employees comfortable and save energy:
- Control the climate with HVAC units to heat the booth in the winter and cool it in the summer.
- Energy efficient doors and windows to prevent energy loss, which can save you money.
- Self-sufficient plumbing and electrical systems so the booth can operate independently of your main building
Our experienced team of designers will assist you in creating the perfect parking booth for your current application.
In this video we walk you through a 12’ x 26’ Durasteel PC press box with mezzanine structure, viewing deck and overhead canopy at Delbarton High School in Morris Township, New Jersey.
A Permanent, Flexible Solution
Parking attendant booths are portable and are brought to your site fully constructed and ready to install. Our preassembled design ensures that you can always move the booth if necessary. For applications that require a highly portable design, we can provide a trailer mounted construction option.
All of Porta-King’s parking attendant booths are made with weather resistant designs that resist rust and corrosion and require little to no maintenance.