Custom Designs that Fit Your In-Plant Needs
Porta-King creates custom designs according to each client’s requirements. Your specifications can influence the following final modular enclosure attributes:
- Size – Flexible, unique design features are easy to install, move or modify to adapt to your changing needs.
- Noise Reduction – Choose from a variety of insulation and sound proofing options to protect employees from loud equipment inside or outside the modular room.
- Safety – Protect your equipment and personnel from harsh plant environments using high quality materials, structurally secure designs, and other construction options to enhance safety.
- Quality Control & Testing Capabilities – Optimize your modular building by controlling what goes in and out of the room with, custom design features including special door and window options, special panel finishes and mechanical equipment.
Streamlined Construction for Fast, Affordable, & Dependable Results
Fewer materials and less time and effort make modular building systems the most cost-effective option for in-plant solutions.
Regardless of the building’s overall design, modular construction uses standard components built from high quality materials. As a result, modular buildings can be shipped and installed in a fraction of the time it takes traditional construction to complete a project without sacrificing the structure’s quality or integrity. In addition, modular enclosure parts are shipped directly to your facility. You can:
- Install your room with dramatically less construction waste and overall disruption than traditional construction.
- Easily add to, redesign, or relocate the modular structure as your needs change.