When you need an exterior enclosure to house control equipment and provide a comfortable working environment for personnel, rely on Porta-King to custom-design a prefabricated control room for your facility. Our structures protect sensitive equipment from adverse weather conditions and vandalism. They are constructed off-site and shipped to you complete and ready-to-use.
Porta-King Control Rooms Provide a Safe Work Environment Protected From the Elements
Our prefabricated control rooms support operators and the remotely located equipment they depend on, no matter the industry. Our products feature:
- Factory assembled, prefabricated designs.
- A construction and shipping process that eliminates costly and disruptive on-site labor.
- Custom and portable designs that meet any application requirement and allow for relocation.
- Designs for industries such as mining, wastewater treatment, recycling, lumber, petroleum, product manufacturing and more.
Building Options that Meet the Unique Needs of Your Facility
At Porta-King, we don’t believe that one size fits all. We offer several building options and materials to meet your industry’s needs, including:
- Maintenance-free anodized aluminum or heavy duty structural steel.
- A variety of interior finish options such as reinforced walls for control equipment installation support and reinforced floor structures to support heavy control equipment.
- Countertops and cabinetry or other casework.
- Electrical service to support control equipment operation (including explosion-proof systems).
- HVAC and fire suppression equipment.
- Ballistic rated walls and floor structure.
- Impact and scratch resistant glazing and/or ballistic rated glazing for enhanced operator protection.
- Pitched walls to improve field of vision and reduce glare.
- Elevated, galvanized platforms and towers to raise control rooms for improved visual perspective.
- Architectural aesthetic enhancements such as faux stone and brick and more.
Porta-King Stands Out with Superior Construction Quality and Support
With years of experience in prefabricated and modular construction, Porta-King has the materials, support, and expertise to provide your plant with an exceptional product. We offer:
- 50 plus years of experience in design and manufacturing.
- Onsite support from Porta-King company personnel.
- Construction options to address more unique application requirements.
- Outstanding customer support.
If you have questions about our products or the industries we’ve served, please contact us. Our designers will be happy to discuss your particular project with you.
These are some of our equipment enclosure case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Creates Noise-Muffling Enclosures for Keolis - In 2019, Keolis faced complaints that the air compressors they used in railroad maintenance yards… ...
- Pliant Plastics Corp: Housing a Million Dollar Investment - Pliant Plastics Corp. is an injection molding facility located in Spring Lake, Michigan. In business… ...
- Boiler Enclosures Provide Safety and Energy Efficiency for this Aerospace Company - Installing the Boiler Enclosure About a year ago, a midwest-based manufacturer of aircraft engines came… ...
- Building an Equipment Enclosure for an Automotive Systems Integrator - Universal Tool Equipment and Controls, Inc. (UTEC) provides automation systems, welding systems, and tooling to… ...
- Porta-King Builds Equipment Enclosures for Barrick Gold - In the mining industry, safety is of the utmost importance, and the Barrick Gold Corporation… ...
- Porta-King Installs Equipment Enclosure for Hoosier Energy - Hoosier Energy in Illinois needed a place to house their electrical control equipment and water… ...
- Durasteel ES Shelter Protects Fuel Blending Equipment at Pilot Stations - For truck stops that blend their own fuel and ethanol on site, protecting the blending… ...