Meets Stringent Controlled Environment Requirements
With the aid of Porta-King’s in-house Engineering group, flexible design options are available to meet the most stringent Controlled Environment requirements. Rapid and clean installation make the Porta-King product a true benefit when tasked with expedited and critical customer timelines and requirements. Our airborne isolation rooms can be installed cleanly & quickly (4-5 hours for the walls a 12×12 unit) and standard models can ship within 2 weeks. Detailed instructions are included with each order to make construction fast and worry-free. Installation services are also available anywhere in the U.S.
Our Isolation Rooms Include:
- Panel finishes include easy to sanitize fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
- Modular electrical system includes snap-together connections for outlets, switches, and lights
- Extruded aluminum framing creates a tight seal around wall panel surfaces
- Multi-room & other custom layouts available to fit your needs
- Non-permanent construction is considered capital equipment, which allows for accelerated depreciation
- Optional HEPA filtered supply and exhaust components and filtered air return chases
- Also available with a negative pressure system
Quick Delivery & Clean Assembly. Affordable & Dependable Results
With streamlined modular construction, our quarantine isolation rooms are shipped and installed in a fraction of the time it takes traditional construction to complete a project without sacrificing the structure’s quality or integrity. Porta-King can construct a custom isolation room to fulfill your unique needs. With decades of experience and a factory in the heart of America, let Porta-King help you remain safe.