Enclose Your Machinery & Keep Personnel Safe With Our Custom-Designed Structures
When employee safety is paramount, rely on our expertise. We use our modular wall system to create enclosures according to your specifications. These machine enclosures can be used in conjunction with HVAC units to create a temperature and humidity controlled environment. In addition to concealing your machinery from unauthorized personnel, these modular building structures reduce sound and provide a barrier that will protect your workers from flying debris.
Porta-King Machine Enclosures Are Affordable & Durable
With a variety of panel compositions to insulate and protect even the loudest machinery, Porta-King can specify construction to meet the needs of your facility.
- Durable Walls: Our structures can be assembled using steel or fiberglass reinforced panels. Panel finished surfaces can include painted steel, fiberglass reinforced plastic and more.
- Maintenance Free: We use aluminum posts and framing to guard against rust that can occur with steel post systems.
- Insulated Panels: We provide insulation for noise and environmental control.
- Ease of Installation: Our modular designs are easy to install around existing machinery.
- Onsite Support: At your request we’ll schedule an on-site visit to review your machinery enclosure application.
Our Team Provides Experience & Support
With experience in manufacturing and on-site support from our field personnel, Porta-King provides the perfect solution to your facility’s machine enclosure needs. We keep you on schedule and on budget with modular buildings that are ready to use immediately. Our team of skilled engineers can design enclosures around your existing equipment and according to your exact specifications.
These are some of our modular building case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Powder Paint Line Machine Enclosure for Belco Industries - Creating high-quality custom equipment in a timely, safe manner is a trademark of Porta-King. Recently,… ...