When you’re high off the ground on a day-to-day basis, structure safety and durability should be your top priority. Porta-King custom designs our observation towers to ensure occupants are kept safe without sacrificing practicality or affordability.
Observation Tower Applications
Safety-First Design Customized to Your Needs
Porta-King’s prefabricated observation towers are designed to withstand:
- Every day wear and tear: Galvanized steel construction resist rust and corrosion.
- Heavy-duty structural components to withstand abuse.
- Structurally sound: Towers are built to comply with geographical requirements in the area they are installed. This includes accommodating seismic and wind loads.
Each tower is custom designed to meet your application’s safety requirements. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Prefabricated Buildings: Create safe secure space for personnel
- Guardrails: Reliable rail systems can be installed around the top platform to enable personnel to safely walk around without fear of falling.
- Handrail / Guardrail (combinations): For stairs to ensure safety when accessing the platform.
Fast Installation with Prefabricated Construction
Prefabricated observation towers utilize pre-engineered components built at Porta-King’s manufacturing facility and shipped directly to your site. This process cuts down on construction time and costs, giving you an immediate solution regardless of your tower needs.