Our High-Strength Steel Rappel Towers Provide Unparalleled Support
Our rappel towers are made entirely of high-strength steel. This includes structural steel tube columns, horizontal I-beams, and sturdy support frames. At Porta-King, we guarantee rappel towers that meet the following standards:
- Code Compliance – All structures are designed to meet the latest version of the IBC code to ensure safety.
- Longevity – We build our structures from standard galvanized steel components to resist corrosion for long life.
- Rigid Support Structure – Our towers are constructed from steel, with heavy duty angle bracing for wind and seismic and lateral loads.
- Secure Guard Rails and Surfaces – We construct fully welded stair and guard assemblies and us structural grade bar grating for the deck surface. The rappelling surface consists of ¾” treated plywood with a structural steel tubing support frame.
Custom Options are Available to Meet the Needs of Your Facility
At Porta-King, we adjust the designs of our prefabricated towers to meet your unique needs. We have several custom options available.
- Floor mounted rappel hooks
- Overhead structure for helo drops
- Custom aluminum signage
- Operable hatches for floor drops
Porta-King has the Production Capacity and Onsite Support You Need.
We have experience in the public and private sector. Plus, we have the space, support, and materials you need to provide top-notch training. With Porta-King, you can expect the following:
- 15 years of tower design, fabrication, and installation experience
- 160 square feet of manufacturing space
- Regional offices throughout the United States that provide product review, design assistance, and installation support on-site
- Unlimited design capabilities, including custom designs and finishes
- Easy to assemble designs, with components pre-installed at the factory to speed up the installation process
At Porta-King, and we customize and build prefabricated structures your team can rely on.