Large and expensive equipment is essential for a wide range of industries, but the noise they make can take a toll on both your employees and the surrounding area. Indoor equipment enclosures can be put to a variety of indoor uses to make an area more convenient and safe for employees and equipment.
Quality Materials for Your Soundproofing Needs
For soundproofing options, choose steel finished surfaces or fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) laminated to drywall, which creates a rugged and highly impact-resistant surface that guards against damage. Each application also gives you the choice to customize the design. This includes customer doors, windows and more.
A Reliable Security Method for Your Equipment
Securing equipment indoors is as important as securing it outside. Unsecured equipment can be vulnerable to damage and vandalism. Equipment enclosures include clear anodized or painted aluminum frame construction for a virtually maintenance free building that helps protect equipment.
A Multitude of Indoor Uses
While our modular enclosures can be used to protect just about any type of equipment, there are several applications that are especially popular:
- Sound Enclosures to create sound barriers to protect employees from loud machines and quiet the surrounding area. Porta-King offers three standard sound control options, with the best having an STC rating of 47 with an average dB reduction level of 48.
- Machine Enclosures protect sensitive indoor equipment from dirty plant environments or personnel from dangerous moving machine parts.
- Compressor Enclosures reduce the noise of compressors to protect personnel who work in the area.
Quick, Affordable Construction
No matter the application, modular construction is fast, convenient, and affordable. All equipment enclosures are built with reusable and durable materials to guarantee years of use. Our experienced team of engineers and customer service representatives will help you design your indoor equipment enclosure to meet the specifications of your building and needs.
These are some of our equipment enclosure case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Pliant Plastics Corp: Housing a Million Dollar Investment - Pliant Plastics Corp. is an injection molding facility located in Spring Lake, Michigan. In business… ...
- Boiler Enclosures Provide Safety and Energy Efficiency for this Aerospace Company - Installing the Boiler Enclosure About a year ago, a midwest-based manufacturer of aircraft engines came… ...
- Building an Equipment Enclosure for an Automotive Systems Integrator - Universal Tool Equipment and Controls, Inc. (UTEC) provides automation systems, welding systems, and tooling to… ...
- Porta-King Builds Equipment Enclosures for Barrick Gold - In the mining industry, safety is of the utmost importance, and the Barrick Gold Corporation… ...
- Porta-King Installs Equipment Enclosure for Hoosier Energy - Hoosier Energy in Illinois needed a place to house their electrical control equipment and water… ...
- Durasteel ES Shelter Protects Fuel Blending Equipment at Pilot Stations - For truck stops that blend their own fuel and ethanol on site, protecting the blending… ...