Sturdy and reliable pump enclosures offer durable all season protection for pumps at your facility. Porta-King manufactures a structure to match your exact dimensional and functional specifications. To make these structures as convenient as possible, there is no assembly required. We offer two construction material choices to create durable and low maintenance enclosures. They are shipped to your site ready for immediate installation over existing pumps. Installation can usually be accomplished in under an hour. Our Duraluminum model is constructed with a maintenance free anodized aluminum framework and exterior wall surfaces. Our Durasteel model is a welded steel structure painted with a two part polyurethane for superior corrosion resistance.
All-Season Protection Designed to Your Specifications
Standard features for both our Duraluminum and Durasteel options include:
- All structures are custom designed to fit specific application requirements.
- Single or double swing doors can be included for easy access.
- Wall cutouts and removable access panels can also be incorporated into the structure to facilitate pipes, hoses or other devices.
- Optional factory installed electrical systems including explosion proof
- Optional ballistic rated wall and window construction
- Other glazing options including polycarbonate, wire reinforced, thermal and sound insulated and more
- Thru-wall or ductless HVAC systems
- Casework and cabinetry in HPL or stainless steel
Porta-King Provides Reliable On-Site Support
Customer service is our number one priority. That’s why Porta-King offers on-site consultation and design support available throughout the U.S. We can also include rigging service for off-load and installation with your proposal.
Please visit the pump enclosure photo gallery to view some of the structures. If you don’t see a design you like, let us know! We can assist you in designing a custom enclosure to meet your specific requirements. Contact us for more information on our prefabricated structures, installation and warranties.
These are some of our equipment enclosure case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Pliant Plastics Corp: Housing a Million Dollar Investment - Pliant Plastics Corp. is an injection molding facility located in Spring Lake, Michigan. In business… ...
- Boiler Enclosures Provide Safety and Energy Efficiency for this Aerospace Company - Installing the Boiler Enclosure About a year ago, a midwest-based manufacturer of aircraft engines came… ...
- Building an Equipment Enclosure for an Automotive Systems Integrator - Universal Tool Equipment and Controls, Inc. (UTEC) provides automation systems, welding systems, and tooling to… ...
- Porta-King Builds Equipment Enclosures for Barrick Gold - In the mining industry, safety is of the utmost importance, and the Barrick Gold Corporation… ...
- Porta-King Installs Equipment Enclosure for Hoosier Energy - Hoosier Energy in Illinois needed a place to house their electrical control equipment and water… ...
- Durasteel ES Shelter Protects Fuel Blending Equipment at Pilot Stations - For truck stops that blend their own fuel and ethanol on site, protecting the blending… ...