As anti-smoking laws become more prominent across the U.S., smokers need a safe, comfortable place where they can smoke without being alienated. Smoking shelters offer a budget friendly and quick solution that can offer smokers a convenient option at your facility.
Free Up Walkways & Entrances
Having people congregated around building entrances and pathways is unsightly as well as disrupting to traffic. Installing a smoking shelter will give them a place where they can relax and smoke without breaking any anti-smoking laws or congesting pathways.
Keep Your Employees Comfortable
Other prefabricated shelter construction options include:
- Integrated aluminum benches to keep occupants comfortable year-round.
- Exhaust fans so occupants don’t get overwhelmed by smoke.
- Customized electrical systems to light the shelter or provide outlets so occupants can charge their mobile devices.
- Cigarette urns and trash cans for easy disposal of cigarette butts and trash.
Improve the Appearance of Your Grounds
Outdoor smoking shelters come in a variety of sizes and configurations so you can easily match it to the aesthetics of your facility.
- Clear tempered safety glass with full perimeter viewing can be tinted for glare and heat reduction.
- Anodized aluminum window framing eliminates the need for routine maintenance and maintains the smoking shelter’s
- Rigid structures withstand the harshest winds and weather conditions, ensuring years of continual use.
- Standing seam and other roof design options for a more dramatic look.
Fast, Budget-Friendly Installation
Like all prefabricated shelters, smoking shelters arrive ready to use, which allows the structure to be occupied quickly with virtually no downtime for construction to get in the way of your facilities’ everyday activities. This method of installation is also budget friendly, as there is no need to build conventionally by hiring multiple contractors.