If your building’s entrance needs an extra layer of security or simply an upgrade, Porta-King’s prefabricated entry vestibules offer a fast, easy solution.
Increased Entrance SafetyPrefabricated entry vestibules add an additional layer of security to your building’s entrances:
- Fully glazed walls allow in plenty of natural light while providing high visibility inside and out for increased safety. Standard glazing is clear tempered safety glass, but other options are available.
- Interior lighting options include motion sensor activated, dusk-to-dawn lighting, and more for increased visibility at night.
- Exterior lighting can also be included to light the surrounding area at night.
- Optional high security locks can be installed for additional security or prepped to receive on-site installation of key pads or card readers for controlled access.
Fast, Budget-Friendly InstallationTo keep your business running efficiently and traffic unimpeded, prefabricated vestibules can be installed in a single afternoon. The vestibule is built off site, so there’s no construction dust or days of an out-of-order entrance to deal with.Porta-King’s prefabricated vestibules are designed to meet your needs and the aesthetics of your building. The framework is welded steel tubing painted with a rust-inhibitive primer prior to the application of a finish coat. This lengthens the life of your vestibule and ensures that it not only stays beautiful, but also maintenance-free.Vestibules can be painted in any single color at no extra charge. Two-tone or custom finishes are also available upon request.
These are some of our entry vestibule case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Products Chosen for New Vestibule at Bank of America - The Bank of America in Glen Burnie, Maryland had a problem. Their current store-front vestibule ...