If you need an affordable way to protected isolated equipment, consider investing in a prefabricated equipment shelter. Unlike fully enclosed equipment enclosures that protect large, noisy manufacturing equipment, Porta-King’s equipment shelters are used when the equipment doesn’t require a fully enclosed structure.
Prefabricated Shelter Applications:
- Smoking SheltersGive guests and employees a comfortable place to smoke outside of your building while being protected from the elements.
- Equipment SheltersKeep your outdoor equipment protected from rain and snow.
- Turnstile SheltersProtect turnstiles and equipment like card readers and keypads from harsh weather.
- VestibulesMake entrances more secure and friendly with top-to-bottom glass walls.
Custom Designs for Form & FunctionNo matter what your specifications, Porta-King offers a wide variety of customized options to meet your needs, including:
- Custom paint & signage.
- Custom roofs including standing seam and other architectural designs
- Roof mounted lifting lugs
- Explosion proof electrical systems
- Custom glazing, including ballistic rated available
- Backlit signage is also a popular option for equipment shelters