Maintaining large, expensive equipment outdoors is difficult without a reliable shelter. Porta-King’s prefabricated outdoor equipment enclosures will safeguard your pumps, switch-gears, and other equipment from vandalism, theft, and the elements. These prefabricated buildings are perfect for hospitals, hotels, government or military grounds, manufacturing facilities, warehousing facilities, sports facilities, and more.
Customized & Long-Lasting Construction OptionsPorta-King’s team of experienced engineers can help you design equipment enclosures to your exact specifications. Some of our customized options include:
- Construction material including maintenance free anodized aluminum of painted galvannealed steel to address the broadest range of application requirements.
- Wall cutouts, custom doors, lifting lugs, extra floor or wall supports for installation of heavy equipment
- Sound reducing features for the benefit of on-site personnel.
Affordable, Reusable StructuresPortable buildings are built in our factory and shipped directly to your site ready for immediate use. Not only will choosing prefabricated construction deliver a quality product in a shorter timeframe in comparison to conventional construction, but it also means your equipment enclosure can be moved around your facility as needed. We use high quality, durable construction materials both inside and out to resist physical and weather related damage to your outdoor equipment enclosure, saving your business time and money.
These are some of our equipment enclosure case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Builds Equipment Enclosures for Barrick Gold - In the mining industry, safety is of the utmost importance, and the Barrick Gold Corporation ...
- Porta-King Installs Equipment Enclosure for Hoosier Energy - Hoosier Energy in Illinois needed a place to house their electrical control equipment and water ...
- Durasteel ES Shelter Protects Fuel Blending Equipment at Pilot Stations - For truck stops that blend their own fuel and ethanol on site, protecting the blending ...