Sturdy and reliable pump enclosures offer durable all season protection for pumps at your facility. Porta-King manufactures a structure to match your exact dimensional and functional specifications. To make these structures as convenient as possible, there is no assembly required. Our durable all steel enclosures ship to your site ready for immediate installation over existing pumps. Installation can usually be accomplished in under an hour.
• Factory installed electrical systems including explosion proof.
• All structures are custom designed to fit specific application requirements.
• Single or double swing doors can be included for easy access.
• Wall cutouts and removable access panels can also be incorporated into the structure to facilitate pipes, hoses or other devices.
• Interior and exterior walls and roof consisting of our Durasteel and Durasteel PC, 14 gauge galvannealed steel construction for added durability and corrosion resistance.
• All steel surfaces that come in contact with the ground also receive an additional coating of bituminuous paint to provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
Each model comes with a standard 2”x2” structural tube frame with heavy duty galvanized steel C channel base frames. This design creates a super rigid structure that can easily be lifted into position by forklift or crane. We manufacture our pump enclosures without floor structures to enable connection to any concrete foundation or other substrate.
Customer service is our number one priority. That’s why Porta-King offers on-site consultation and design support available throughout the U.S. We can also include rigging service for off-load and installation with your proposal.
Please visit the pump enclosure photo gallery to view some of the structures. If you don’t see a design you like, let us know! We can assist you in designing a custom enclosure to meet your specific requirements. Contact us for more information on our prefabricated structures, installation and warranties.