You should be able to find an affordable product that meets your office design needs. That’s why Porta-King’s designs, builds, and installs modular walls and wall partitions that are adaptable, cost-effective, and low maintenance.
Modular Wall Partition Applications
Aesthetically & Physically Adaptable Designs for Changing SpacesWhether you’re getting new employees, upgrading equipment, or simply want a fresh start to your office design, changing the layout of your workspace should be one of your more straight-forward initiatives. Modular walls and Wall partitions are an economical and flexible solution to traditionally built walls. Porta-King custom builds wall partitions using standard components to:
- Create new spaces with modular walls that move easily around your manufacturing floor or large conference room whenever your needs change.
- Customize wall appearance to match your office or facility, whether they are industrial gray, contemporary painted, or more modern glass panes.
- Reduce noise in loud environments like warehouses or military bases with better insulation or a soundproofing option with the sound transmission class and reduced decibel levels of your choice.
Diverse Usage Across IndustriesIn addition to applications in offices, modular walls and wall partitions can be used in other industries like manufacturing to divide up the work space and help organize the floor for improved workflow and added safety for employees and equipment. They also increase privacy by preventing unauthorized visitors from viewing sensitive manufacturing processes.
Cut Down on Costs with a Sturdy & Green DesignPorta-King’s modular partitions are a long-term investment. Unlike traditional drywall, modular walls and wall partitions are designed for:
- Easy maintenance through prefinished, easy to clean surfaces
- Energy cost savings with solid insulating cores that help maintain the desired temperature of a room
- Future redesign savings with completely reusable components