Are you downsizing to a smaller home or trying to make space for new employees in your office? Then you may feel the pangs of not having enough space. Luckily, there are several creative ways to maximize space using modular partitions.
Whether you are part of the Tiny House Movement or have no choice but to work with the small office you can afford, these creative room partition ideas will keep people feeling comfortable and welcome in your building.
Sliding Partitions Achieve Quick and Easy Transformations
If the number of people in your space fluctuates from day to day, you no doubt go through stages of feeling crowded and feeling isolated. The differing levels of comfort will feel more intense when the your walls’ placement is permanent. However, sliding doors or walls make transforming a space quick and easy. Sliding modular partitions allow you to:
- Control the building’s flow to accommodate different social situations
- Eliminate the space taken up by an open swinging door
Glass Partitions Keep Your Space Open and Inviting
Too many solid walls in an small area can lead to a claustrophobic environment. Glass partitions divide a space, but maintain a lighter and airy persona to your building. In addition, glass modular partitions have several positive effects on your office or home, including:
- Creating a more open and inviting atmosphere
- Giving the illusion of more square footage by making the barrier transparent
- Adding a sleeker, modern style to your building
Don’t want people looking at you 24/7? Adding curtains or blinds gives you control over your privacy. Our many custom design options allow such versatility in order to match your exact needs.
Divider Walls Make Your Guests More Comfortable
Divider walls or “half walls” separate a space with a smaller barrier than a full wall. These modular partitions give you more opportunity to arrange objects in your room with greater ease. Several examples include:
- Placing furniture on either side of the divider wall, which increases seating in your lobby or living room
- Mounting a TV across from furniture, while allowing people to pass back and forth behind the divider wall and avoid disrupting those watching the TV
- Allowing room on top of thicker dividing walls for a small shelf