We believe in building affordable structures that last. This drive has made Porta-King’s modular rooms and enclosures a long-term solution for many industries because they are equal parts adaptable, dependable, and cost-effective.
Modular Rooms and Enclosures
Custom Designs that Fit Your In-Plant Needs
Porta-King creates custom designs according to each client’s requirements. Your specifications can influence the following final modular building attributes:
- Size: Maximize space for equipment or personnel while minimizing your building’s footprint.
- Noise reduction: Choose from a variety of insulation and sound proofing options to protect employees from loud equipment inside or outside the modular building.
- Safety: Protect your equipment and personnel from harsh plant environments using high quality materials, structurally secure designs, and other construction options to enhance safety.
- Quality control & testing capabilities: Optimize your modular building by controlling what goes in and out of the room with, custom design features including special door and window options, special panel finishes and mechanical equipment.
Our customer service and engineering team will work with you to answer any questions and ensure all complex requirements are carried through from design to installation. See Porta-King’s modular building systems construction options for more inspiration.
Streamlined Construction for Fast, Affordable, & Dependable Results
Fewer materials and less time and effort make modular building systems the most cost-effective option for in-plant solutions.
Regardless of the building’s overall design, modular construction uses standard components built from high quality materials. As a result, modular buildings can be shipped and installed in a fraction of the time it takes traditional construction to complete a project without sacrificing the structure’s quality or integrity.
In addition, modular building parts are shipped directly to your facility. You can:
- Install your building with dramatically less construction waste and overall disruption than traditional construction.
- Easily add to, redesign, or relocate the modular structure as your needs change.