Modular cleanroom walls are used in modular cleanrooms to provide hospitals, laboratories and manufacturing facilities a sterile environment that is flexible and affordable. These wall systems are easier to install with less mess than conventionally built walls while providing comparable performance.
Choose Quality Materials Customized to Your Needs
Modular cleanroom walls offer a variety of materials and framing options to ensure that the cleanroom will meet your application needs, including:
- High pressure laminates
- Smooth aluminum
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Painted steel
These materials are non-shedding, meaning they won’t release particles into your cleanroom and contaminate sensitive equipment and tests.
Get the Most Out of Your Cleanroom Design
In addition, all cleanroom wall systems are custom designed to address your unique layout requirements. This way, utilization of your space can be optimized and systems can be easily reconfigured should your needs change. They can also be seamlessly integrated with one of our mezzanines if necessary to support the installation of large air handlers or other heavy mechanical equipment on top of the roof of the structure.
Take Control of Temperature & Humidity
Take control of the temperature and humidity of your cleanroom by choosing the insulation value of your cleanroom wall system. The higher the insulation, the greater level of control you will have:
- 1 ¾ inch – Clear anodized aluminum post and framing offers economy and maximum floor space utilization
- 3 inch – Our most versatile and popular option. Available in white painted or clear anodized finish.
- 6 inch – Tongue and groove or 4-piece post design for application that require high R values or extra tall ceilings
There are many choices to make when deciding what cleanroom wall system is best for your project. If you’re having trouble deciding, our professional team will work with your team and help you decide which of our many systems and design options will work best for you.
These are some of our wall partition case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Installs Modular Wall System For Brake Manufacturer - For manufacturers, wall partitions are an important part of keeping sensitive equipment safe from dust… ...
- Porta-King Builds Amazon Fulfillment Center Team Rooms - Amazon Fulfillment Centers are by no means small. With over 90 locations worldwide, the largest… ...
- Porta-King Creates Sound Enclosure for Power Management Company - Porta-King recently completed a project for a power management company located in Pennsylvania. They needed… ...
- New Versa-King Wall System Handles the Toughest In-Plant Projects - Versa-King systems have long been the go-to framing choice for modular buildings like in-plant offices… ...
- Porta-King Aids Petroleum Facilities With Custom Solutions - January 22, 2009: ST LOUIS, MO – In an effort to assist petroleum facilities with… ...
- Custom dual paned windows meet requirements for clean room - On a recent clean room project for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in Indiana, the customer wanted… ...