Workplace needs can shift over time, and it’s not always possible to drastically alter a space. If you discover that your staffing and space needs have changed, freestanding wall partitions can be an affordable solution. Designed to be self-supporting, freestanding wall partitions can be installed in any building, regardless of whether there is an overhead support structure. This means you can divide your existing space to better meet your needs.
Our wall partitions are perfect for warehouse facilities and office buildings alike. Custom designed for each space, they are easy to install with limited disruption to your day-to-day business. Plus, our partitions use interconnecting components that make redesign fast and easy. No matter your industry, we can design a freestanding solution for you.
Affordable, Adjustable Solutions for Any Facility
Because our freestanding walls don’t extend to the ceiling, they offer flexibility and an open design. All of our products feature:
- Easy-to-install freestanding walls that are more affordable than traditional office partitions.
- A range of panel finishes and core compositions to address different application requirements.
- Finishes that include vinyl covered drywall, Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), and painted steel.
- A standard core composition of a solid layer of expanded polystyrene (EPS). Optional core compositions can include polyisocyanurate, rock wool, and more.
- A partition solution that creates an open environment, both aesthetically and environmentally.
- Flexibility in both placement and design with heights ranging from 4’ to 16’.
- Freestanding partitions that meet the lateral load requirements established for interior wall construction by most building codes
For the Best in Service and Support, Rely on Porta-King
At Porta-King, we don’t believe that one size fits all. We offer several building options and materials to meet your industry’s needs. We also offer:
- Economical pricing
- More wall design options to address a broader range of applications
- Free on-site support before, during, and after the sale
- Installation and support services across North America
Keep disruption to your workplace at a minimum. Equipping your office with freestanding partitions takes comparatively less time to install than traditionally constructed dividers. In addition, all Porta-King wall partition components are constructed at our factory and shipped to your location, which makes our construction process far cleaner.
Porta-King Stands Out with Superior Construction Quality and Support
With years of experience in prefabricated and modular construction, Porta-King has the materials, support, and expertise to provide your plant with an exceptional product. If you have questions about our products or the industries we’ve served, please contact us. Our designers will be happy to discuss your particular project with you.
These are some of our wall partition case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Installs Modular Wall System For Brake Manufacturer - For manufacturers, wall partitions are an important part of keeping sensitive equipment safe from dust… ...
- Porta-King Builds Amazon Fulfillment Center Team Rooms - Amazon Fulfillment Centers are by no means small. With over 90 locations worldwide, the largest… ...
- Porta-King Creates Sound Enclosure for Power Management Company - Porta-King recently completed a project for a power management company located in Pennsylvania. They needed… ...
- New Versa-King Wall System Handles the Toughest In-Plant Projects - Versa-King systems have long been the go-to framing choice for modular buildings like in-plant offices… ...
- Porta-King Aids Petroleum Facilities With Custom Solutions - January 22, 2009: ST LOUIS, MO – In an effort to assist petroleum facilities with… ...
- Custom Dual Pane Windows Meet Requirements for Clean Room - On a recent clean room project for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in Indiana, the client requested… ...