Porta-King's airborne infection isolation rooms can be built quickly and installed cleanly to provide you with USP and FDA compliant environments that can be easily customized to fit your unique space needs.
Meets Stringent Controlled Environment Requirements
With the aid of Porta-King's in-house Engineering group, flexible design options are available to meet the most stringent Controlled Environment requirements. Rapid and clean installation make the Porta-King product a true benefit when tasked with expedited and critical customer timelines and requirements. Our airborne isolation rooms can be installed cleanly & quickly (4-5 hours for the walls a 12x12 unit) and standard models can ship within 2 weeks. Detailed instructions are included with each order to make construction fast and worry-free. Installation services are also available anywhere in the U.S.
Our Isolation Rooms Include
- Panel finishes include easy to sanitize fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
- Modular electrical system includes snap-together connections for outlets, switches, and lights
- Extruded aluminum framing creates a tight seal around wall panel surfaces
- Multi-room & other custom layouts available to fit your needs
- Non-permanent construction is considered capital equipment, which allows for accelerated depreciation
- Optional HEPA filtered supply and exhaust components and filtered air return chases
- Also available with a negative pressure system
Quick Delivery & Clean Assembly. Affordable & Dependable Results
With streamlined modular construction, our quarantine isolation rooms are shipped and installed in a fraction of the time it takes traditional construction to complete a project without sacrificing the structure’s quality or integrity. Porta-King can construct a custom isolation room to fulfill your unique needs. With decades of experience and a factory in the heart of America, let Porta-King help you remain safe.
These are some case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Installs Modular Room for U.S. Customs - When products like fruits and vegetables are shipped into port, they need to be inspected… ...