If you need more space to accommodate workers at your facility without expanding your building as a whole, work platforms are a reliable, affordable option. Porta-King’s modular industrial mezzanines can be installed quickly and with minimal disruption to the workplace.
Add Space on a Budget
Since adding a work platform to your facility utilizes your unused ceiling space, you will have a safe second story where workers can do their job comfortably. Employees can use the platform for:
- Additional space
- Surveying the manufacturing floor
- Accessing tall or suspended equipment.
All of Porta-King’s modular industrial mezzanines are quick to construct and budget friendly, unlike traditional construction where it could take weeks to construct.
Increase Worker Safety
Our work platforms are designed and constructed to be as safe and in compliance with IBC codes. All work mezzanines are constructed with:
- Guard railings to prevent accidental falls during day-to-day activities in the workplace.
- Customized structure design to ensure the best fit in your facility and will be able to hold the weight of the maximum number of workers and their equipment safely.
- Seismic integration to keep workers and the surrounding area safe during a seismic event, increasing safety.
Our professional team of designers will be more than happy to work with you to design a work platform for your facility and go over additional construction options for industrial mezzanines.
These are some of our mezzanine case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Designs New Work Environment for Scott AFB - Porta-King has designed new office space for Scott Air Force Base (SAFB) to merge an ...
- Porta-King’s Rooftop Catwalk at St. Francis Hospital Improves Safety - St. Francis Hospital in Litchfield, Illinois was concerned that only a ladder was being used ...
- Porta-King’s Thunderdome Mezzanine to Survive San Andreas Fault - In our last blog, we discussed how building modular mezzanines for seismic-heavy areas is an ...
- Mezzanine Structures from Porta-King Turn Unused Ceiling Square Footage into Usable, Organized Space - Companies needing to expand and organize their usable work space are “looking up” rather than ...
- Modular Office and Mezzanine Create Solution in Airport Hangar Remodel – A Case Study - The Company FBO Air is a company that sells and repairs aircraft for individual and ...