Providing a safe and comfortable work environment separate from a surrounding facility is a great way to increase employee productivity and satisfaction. Porta-King’s modular factory office buildings offer a cost-effective solution to your warehouse, factory, or government facility needs.
Install a Modular Factory Office Within the Factory with Minimal Disruption to your Day-to-Day Operations
Porta-King gives you greater access to your production floor in a sound-proof, temperature-controlled environment that’s faster and cheaper to build than traditional construction. With a custom-designed Modular Factory Office, you have the flexibility to move or modify the office as needed.
Our solution provides a clean, quiet environment to work in, just steps away from the factory floor. It’s a durable solution, and a less disruptive one compared to typical drywall construction. Plus, it gives your company a tax advantage.
Take a look at the other benefits our Modular Factory Offices provide:
- Speed of installation to minimize disruption to factory operations.
- Flexibility to be moved or modified if factory layout changes without any loss of the original material investment.
- Tax advantages as these enclosures qualify as capital equipment. They can be depreciated much faster than conventional, permanent construction
- Allows key factory personnel to operate close to the manufacturing operation in a clean, quiet, temperature-controlled environment.
- Clean construction from prefabricated factory-made components reduces the risk of contamination around sensitive factory equipment.
With Custom-Designed Offices, You Have Choices
At Porta-King, we can customize any modular office to your factory’s specifications. The following options are available:
- Special sound attenuating wall panel compositions for offices installed near noisy machinery.
- Painted steel panel finishes to resist abuse inside harsh factory environments.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panel finishes to resist corrosion from high humidity environment or exposure to mist from some corrosive chemicals.
- Wire glass or polycarbonate windows for factory offices built inside food processing facilities.
- Ductless HVAC systems for improved comfort.
Porta-King has the Knowledge and Experience to Create an Ideal Solution for Your Business
We’ve been building structures to meet clients’ needs for a long time, and we’ve fielded about every request you can think of. That’s why our engineers are the best in the business. Here are other reasons to trust Porta-King with your modular construction:
- Several wall construction options to address unique application requirements
- Superior onsite service before and after the sale
- Installation services throughout North America
Learn more about how convenient and cost-effective a Porta-King Modular Factory Office can be. Our representatives are happy to custom-design a solution for your factory.
These are some of our modular office case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Designs New Work Environment for Scott AFB - Porta-King has designed new office space for Scott Air Force Base (SAFB) to merge an… ...
- Porta-King Builds Modular Office for UC Berkeley’s Cyclotron - Seismic resistant structures become all the more important when dealing with expensive, sensitive scientific equipment.… ...