Providing a safe and comfortable work environment separate from a surrounding facility is a great way to increase employee productivity and satisfaction. Porta-King’s modular factory office buildings offer a cost-effective solution to your warehouse, factory, or government facility needs.
Install a Modular Factory Office Within the Factory with Minimal Disruption to your Day-to-Day Operations
Porta-King gives you greater access to your production floor in a sound-proof, temperature-controlled environment that’s faster and cheaper to build than traditional construction. With a custom-designed Modular Factory Office, you have the flexibility to move or modify the office as needed.
Our solution provides a clean, quiet environment to work in, just steps away from the factory floor. It’s a durable solution, and a less disruptive one compared to typical drywall construction. Plus, it gives your company a tax advantage.
Take a look at the other benefits our Modular Factory Offices provide:
- Speed of installation to minimize disruption to factory operations.
- Flexibility to be moved or modified if factory layout changes without any loss of the original material investment.
- Tax advantages as these enclosures qualify as capital equipment. They can be depreciated much faster than conventional, permanent construction
- Allows key factory personnel to operate close to the manufacturing operation in a clean, quiet, temperature-controlled environment.
- Clean construction from prefabricated factory-made components reduces the risk of contamination around sensitive factory equipment.
With Custom-Designed Offices, You Have Choices
At Porta-King, we can customize any modular office to your factory’s specifications. The following options are available:
- Special sound attenuating wall panel compositions for offices installed near noisy machinery.
- Painted steel panel finishes to resist abuse inside harsh factory environments.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panel finishes to resist corrosion from high humidity environment or exposure to mist from some corrosive chemicals.
- Wire glass or polycarbonate windows for factory offices built inside food processing facilities.
- Ductless HVAC systems for improved comfort.
Porta-King has the Knowledge and Experience to Create an Ideal Solution for Your Business
We’ve been building structures to meet clients’ needs for a long time, and we’ve fielded about every request you can think of. That’s why our engineers are the best in the business. Here are other reasons to trust Porta-King with your modular construction:
- Several wall construction options to address unique application requirements
- Superior onsite service before and after the sale
- Installation services throughout North America
Learn more about how convenient and cost-effective a Porta-King Modular Factory Office can be. Our representatives are happy to custom-design a solution for your factory. For more information on similar applications, visit our modular inplant offices and modular warehouse offices pages.
These are some of our modular office case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Modular Offices for Staff Members at the Charleston County School District - Teachers and administrators of our nation's schools are used to making the best of what they have. In Charleston County, however, school officials got some much needed office space recently, thanks to the crew at Porta-King. When school administrators needed…
- Porta-King Designs New Work Environment for Scott AFB - Porta-King has designed new office space for Scott Air Force Base (SAFB) to merge an entire department that was relocating from another building. This unique project required Porta-King to work within the support structure of a very old building to…
- Porta-King Builds Modular Office for UC Berkeley’s Cyclotron - Seismic resistant structures become all the more important when dealing with expensive, sensitive scientific equipment. The Lawrence Berkeley Lab in California recently hired Porta-King to construct a modular office for their Cyclotron control room. Seismic Activity on California’s Hayward Fault…