Maintaining security at your facility while providing guards with a protection is best achieved with a guard booth. Prefabricated guard houses and security booths keep personnel safe and happy at their posts.
Keep Personnel Safe With Prefabricated Guard Booths
Guards have to be kept safe if they can be expected to keep your facility and others safe. Porta-King’s prefabricated guard booths can be equipped with multiple construction and security options to ensure your personnel can do their job properly under any circumstance, including:
- High Security Locks or other access control devices, for doors to address trouble-free and secure operation.
- Roll Down Shutters to protect the content of your building from theft or vandalism.
- Exterior Lighting to illuminate area outside to allow users a clearer view to monitor surrounding area.
- Ballistic rated materials, Depending on the threat level, our ballistic-rated guard buildings are available with U.L. 752 Levels 1 – 8 or NIJ Levels I – IV. Ballistic rated walls are from grade to roof line and consist a solid sheet of steel void of any seams to eliminate any zones of weakness. Visit our ballistic-rated guard booth page to learn more.
There’s nothing worse than employees who slack or even quit their job due to poor working conditions. That’s why we design our guard booths to be both practical and comfortable to accommodate those long shifts. In addition, a guard booth’s isolation requires a self-sustaining design. Porta-King’s experienced engineers will work with your team to build the right security building for your facility. Common choices include:
- Building sizes are customizable: Extra-large options are available to facilitate one or more guards comfortably for extended periods of time.
- Customized layouts: We will work with you to design and build a guard booth that will meet the functional demands of the application.
- Climate control: Climate control is important for guard booths that will be occupied year-round. H.V.A.C. units are sized appropriately for the space and the guard booth they will be installed in to ensure the units operate efficiently and the guard booth maintains the desired temperature.
- Factory plumbed restrooms, and interior finish options make your building as self-sufficient as possible.
Flexible Guard Booth Design Adapts to Any Environment
As a custom fabricator, we have a wide range of designs that include unique features to personalize each structure. Enhance your guard booth’s appearance with:
- Custom wall and roof configurations,
- Factory-installed brick,
- Standing seam roofs, and more.
To find out what guard booth options work best for you, contact one of our representatives today.
Fast Installation Keeps You On Schedule & On Budget
In addition, all our prefabricated guard booths are shipped ready-to-occupy, keeping you on schedule and on budget. These guard shacks can also be easily moved as your security needs change.
These are some of our guard booth case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- A Data Storage Facility for Western Construction: Aesthetics Combined with Security - Any business in the data storage industry must make security a priority. Data storage server… ...
- Security Booth Helps Personnel Monitor Boston’s South Station - As a major transportation hub, Boston’s train stations flood with people several times a day.… ...
- Custom Designed Guard Booths For Semi-Conductor Manufacturer - Porta-King supplied two custom-designed guard booths to a West Coast based manufacturer of semi-conductors. These… ...
- Porta-King Offers Prefabricated Security Structures in Response to Upgraded Security Due to CFATS and HR 2868 - House Bill requires chemical and water facilities to upgrade security ...
- Porta-King Provides Newark Housing Authority with Custom Security Booths - NEWARK, NJ– Porta-King Building Systems, manufacturer of prefabricated structures, recently completed work on security guard… ...