Parking booths are a great solution for hospitals, sports facilities, parks, hotels or other venues that need to monitor the flow of traffic entering and exiting their property. They provide instant shelter for attendants and equipment involved in revenue collection or other parking functions.
Add Security to Parking Areas & Buildings
For areas that host hundreds of people a day, parking attendant booths allow facilities to monitor who comes in and out of their buildings and parking areas. That way, guests will feel more secure when entering these areas.
A variety of added construction features are available, including:
- Security screens so attendants can easily monitor the area.
- Exterior lighting for increased safety.
- High security locks to prevent unauthorized access.
Ballistic rated construction is also available for parking attendant booths. Depending on your needs, U.L. Ratings Levels 1 – 8 and NIJ Threat Ratings Levels I – IV bullet resistant designs are available to provide the ultimate in added security.
A Green Design Keeps Employees Comfortable
Employees working in attendant booths need to be comfortable while doing their job. The heat of summer and the cold of winter can be miserable to work in, so customizing it with these construction options will make your employees comfortable and save energy:
- Control the climate with HVAC units to heat the booth in the winter and cool it in the summer.
- Energy efficient doors and windows to prevent energy loss, which can save you money.
- Self-sufficient plumbing and electrical systems so the booth can operate independently of your main building.
Our engineering team will work with you to design the parking booth that will meet your needs.
A Permanent, Flexible Solution
Parking booths are portable and are brought to your site fully constructed and ready to install. If you ever need to move it, it can be removed from its base and moved to a new location to be easily reinstalled. We also offer the ultimate in portability by offering a trailer mounted construction option.
All of Porta-King’s parking attendant booths are made with corrosion free materials that will not rust and requires little to no maintenance. Because of its durable, low maintenance construction, parking attendant booths will give you years of service without the need to purchase a whole new building.
These are some of our portable building case studies that showcase the expert work we have done for our clients.
- Porta-King Builds Equipment Enclosures for Barrick Gold - In the mining industry, safety is of the utmost importance, and the Barrick Gold Corporation… ...
- Porta-King Installs Equipment Enclosure for Hoosier Energy - Hoosier Energy in Illinois needed a place to house their electrical control equipment and water… ...
- Porta-King Supplies Scale House to Recycling Facility - In the waste industry, it’s important that all waste is properly weighed and sorted to… ...
- Prefabricated Construction Allows Parks to Make the Most of Off-Season - With summer over, amusement parks are entering their off-season and should take this time to… ...
- Prefab Shelter Lifted Eight Floors to Secure Stairway - Well this was one for the books. The challenge wasn't supplying a 12' wide x… ...
- Porta-King Offers Prefabricated Security Structures in Response to Upgraded Security Due to CFATS and HR 2868 - House Bill requires chemical and water facilities to upgrade security ...
- Porta-King Serves Nation’s Toll Highway System with Pre-Fabricated Booth and Shelter Construction - A total of $27.5 billion has been dedicated to highway and bridge construction projects, the… ...
- Retailers See Benefits of Porta-King’s Pre-Fabricated Construction - March 3, 2009: ST LOUIS, MO – In current economic conditions, retailers nationwide are looking… ...